ME-Magazin is an Afro-Scandinavian lifestyle magazine dedicated to contributing towards the improvement of people's standards of living by educating, informing and entertaining them.
The magazine is published bimonthly both in hardcopy and online: www.memagazin.com but soon it will be published monthly.
We provide our readers with important high quality information. Our talented writers and editors cover a wide range of topics which include but not limited Tourism and Travel, Entertainment, Lifestyle stories, Sports, Health, Education, Business and Careers
Viewing a world where unity is of value, and a source of inspiration to the Afro-Scandinavian society.
To exploit credible, convenient, and feasible information for the people with the aim of improving their life styles within the society
• To establish sustainable business relationships with our stakeholders and partners with the view of generating value addition and development.
• To adapt and provide valuable information about Africa and African culture.
• To make a significant contribution towards the welfare of children in impoverished societies through organizing finance contributing projects and activities.
• To contribute towards the improvement of people's standards of living through promoting African fashion, travel, African art, health, food and beverages and other life style alternatives.
• To empower individuals that would spread information and give advice to others in the society, an act that would significantly lead to enhancement of social integration.
• To promote net-working activities that are meant to motivate individuals in the Afro-Scandinavian society through given examples of previous role models